Monday, July 30, 2012

A One-Stop Clutter-Busting Solution



Moving into a new home with a new baby left me and my husband with little energy to organize our closet.  The space became a bit of embarrassment -- an-open-at-your-own-risk catchall for shirts, accessories, receipts, coins etc.  The jumble made it hard to see a pair of socks, a pillowcase, my ring and even my blouse resulting me on buying more of I already had, which in turn further amplified the chaos.  This random mix of stuff steal my valuable time...digging up to get the things I'm looking for.  My closet became cramped and I had a hard time going through every item.  My space is an eyesore and  it really increases my household stress.


This is one of the snapshots from my 'an-open-at-your-own-risk' closet.  I know it really needs a major help.


A closer look.  Coins, receipts, shirts, undies, accessories, etc. are mixed-up.  I don't have proper  storage for them resulting to chaos.


I want to maximize this space.  A bag organizer from Howards Storage World would be a great help.


I know a lot of benefits of being organized.  I know that taking responsibility with the mess and finding a proper place for every stuff are the first steps.   Howards Storage World  wardrobe package would be a great help in starting my goal...to be organized! This collections of orderly solutions from  Howards Storage World  will surely help me escape clutter, disorganization and lack of productivity that consumes my time.  My household stress will be lessen if my stuffs are in their proper place because I don't have to dig my closet just to look for a particular item.  Having a proper place for everything will surely give huge sense of relief and I believe it is never too late to become organize.

No comments:

Post a Comment